
I absolutely loved this saying by President Monson in conference. It has helped me so many times this week, to pause and enjoy moments. And also not to stress over the things that really don't matter. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a mother. To live in a country where I have freedom, a home, food, the restored gospel, temples near by and the love of a family. And especially for the knowledge that families are FOREVER!
May we all find joy in our journey, no matter where it takes us!






3 comments:
Natalie,
You are an angel! Thanks so much for blessing my day! Your words of wisdom and thoughtfulness are just what was needed.... I sat in my kitchen with tears streaming after you stopped by....how did you know that I needed that - at that moment! (the note would have TOTALLY done it...the socks were a added warmth though! and the hug... well, that just topped it off! :O) ) Thank you so much for taking time to "Find Joy in the Journey" this week! (I'm actually positively certain that this is your everyday motto!! and has been since I've known you!)
I just love you and your friendship! (and your fabulous family!) THANKS SO MUCH!!!
And by the way - darling pictures!
I'll drink to that! Rootbeer anyways...
I love the vinal letters! I want to do the same thing in my kitchen!! It is amazing what a little saying can do for you when you need to remember the important things in life. Thank goodness for prophets!
Post a Comment