Friday, October 24, 2008

High School Musical 3

Yep, it's true...we went to the High School Musical 3 tonight! Yeah, it was so much fun! I have never been to a movie on the day it comes out, or been to a sold out crowd. It was great! Just imagine lots of girls (little and big), there were also dads and grandparents too! And of course lots of moms! Lu Lu and Dibber were so excited to go. Lu Lu knows all of the songs to HSM 1 & 2. So , does Dibber!! Lu Lu was dancing during the movie and Dibber was laughing and loving it! We can't wait until it comes out on DVD! Thanks for taking our picture Fancy Face!

2 comments:

the Brakey's said...

I am sooo jealous! I wanted to go so bad! Maybe this weekend!

Amber Dixon said...

Man...we should've gone with you. I was stuck..er...I mean lucky to go opening day as well with Timothy.