Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our little artist!


Our baby girl is our budding artist. She is 17 months old and loves to draw and color. In fact, we think she will be left handed. The other night Wade and I were on our computers and we look down and she is just drawing on herself. So cute. I especially like the circle around her eyes. Now that is TALENT!!



Note: You know she is the youngest of 7, when mom thinks it is "SO CUTE" when she draws all over herself. It is just hard to get mad at her when, I say "SWEETIE!!" And she smiles at me like that!!!

5 comments:

the Brakey's said...

Yep, definately the baby, because if I caught Alex doing that, I'd spank him!

Tycksen Family said...

I know...she is just too darn cute!! We did tell her "NO!" and took the marker...but then took a picture and ..hence the smiles! TOo fun! Hey, how are you feeling pretty lady!!??

Penrod Family said...

Oh dear miss Chloe, what a hoot. As for HSM3, I still think I need to see #2, #1 was very cute and I do not even have girls. (BIG SMILE). The kids costumes are awesome, and Emma looks oh so happy at school. I love them all. Happy Halloween on Friday!

The Grant Family said...

Ohhhh that is NICE!!! Good job little Chloe. :)

Bell Family Blog said...

That's so funny, because just today my Chloe painted her whole face when I wasn't looking. I just couldn't get mad, all I could do was laugh and say how cute she looked!