
A few weeks ago, I came outside to check on my children and what I saw made me pause. The sky was turning shades of gold, orange and pink right before my eyes. I quickly called for my children to come and see it, they looked for a moment and then said,"That's pretty mom, can we go play some more?" :)I just smiled and then I ran in and grabbed Wade's camera so that I could capture the moment on film and these were the results. It was a nice pause in my evening to enjoy a simple moment and remember and acknowledge who created this beautiful world that we get to enjoy.







3 comments:
I love sunsets! And you captured a great one! Of course you always capture great things! You are amazing! You have the neatest family ever! I just love them all! Thanks for being such a great example...to me especially! You amaze me with all your talents, time and patience! I wish I had just a tad of yours! Thanks for reminding me to take time to enjoy the simple things! I love nature and for some reason have not taken the time this season like I should! It seems the year is just running away!
Thanks for sharing your family, talents and thoughts with us all!
INSPIRING you are!
Wow! Gorgeous. I'm so sad I missed that one. Gotta learn how to stop and smell the roses more...
GOrgeous pictures, I love em!
Post a Comment