
"Find Joy in the Journey."
Thomas S. Monson
I loved how President Monson repeated this in his talk this morning.
I need to remember his council each day, he said,
"May we adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important. That we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."
Thomas S. Monson
I loved how President Monson repeated this in his talk this morning.
I need to remember his council each day, he said,
"May we adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important. That we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey."
I love it!! I need to put it up where I can be reminded to follow this instruction each day!!
I am grateful to my sweet children for always helping me find the joy in life's little moments!
I am grateful to my sweet children for always helping me find the joy in life's little moments!






1 comment:
I LOVED that talk. It was so what I needed to hear. Got to love that President Monson. :)
Post a Comment