Here are my sweet little girls sitting outside of their Nanny's Victorian Playhouse! What beautiful little ladies! You can click on the picture to see it larger. :)
Um...Emma looks too grown up in the one where she is sitting down. Tell her she is not allowed to grow up that fast. And she definitely has a future job in modeling!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Wow you have been busy since the last time I visited your blog!! You are an amazing photographer- your pictures are so clear and crisp! YOur family is darling! And what an amazing mother you are!! I want to be more like you! Simone
3 comments:
Um...Emma looks too grown up in the one where she is sitting down. Tell her she is not allowed to grow up that fast. And she definitely has a future job in modeling!
i know, I thought the same thing. She is growing up too fast!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Wow you have been busy since the last time I visited your blog!! You are an amazing photographer- your pictures are so clear and crisp! YOur family is darling! And what an amazing mother you are!! I want to be more like you! Simone
Post a Comment