Wade took the twins Elk hunting this last weekend. They got their hunter's safety about 1 1/2 years ago. They were so excited to go with their dad. This is a picture when they came home. Check out Wade's truck!! Welcome home my happy, tired hunters.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Daddy and his Hunting buddies!
Wade took the twins Elk hunting this last weekend. They got their hunter's safety about 1 1/2 years ago. They were so excited to go with their dad. This is a picture when they came home. Check out Wade's truck!! Welcome home my happy, tired hunters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
From the looks of that truck, you guys had WAY too much fun!
I lOVE IT!!! I remember the first time I went hunting with my dad, it is a memory I will never forget! Wade, you are a great dad! Keep those memories coming, your children will cherish them!
What a great blog! You have such a great family. Em and I have separate blogs - mine is mostly nonsense, hers keeps up on family stuff.
Mine: www.buffaloballs.blogspot.com
Em: www.etycksen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment