Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just chillin'!


Here is my sweet oldest girl just climbing trees in her pajamas. I love that she is so comfortable with herself. She is definately her own person. She is such a good BIG sister. The little girls adore her and always want to be with her or do what she is doing. (Whether it is creating something with play doh, playing the piano, going outside..etc.) I am so grateful for the example she sets. I love you TT!

2 comments:

Penrod Family said...

You have such a beautiful family. All of your children are so cute. I can not believe that Dal had 4 suckers in his mouth at one time. Boys, man do I have my work cut out for me.(BIG SMILE_
The pic of Chloe singing is adorable, what a sweetheart. Thank you for sharing!

Becky said...

Kristina is such a great girl. What a blessing to have such a wonderful daughter.