Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wii Tired!

Lu Lu loves to bowl on the Wii. She always asks if she can "play and practice" bowling. She didn't want to try new sports because it was harder for her and I told her the more she practices the better she will get. So, now she "practices" all sports. :) We came in and found her all tuckered out...controller still attached. Too Funny!

5 comments:

The Grant Family said...

Oh that is just too cute!

Becky said...

So cute! I love the Wii

the Brakey's said...

aaah! That is a seriously cute pic!

Penrod Family said...

Oh my on the hair! That breaks my heart! What a sweetheart for wanting to be 'big' and helping sister with her hair. That is where I luck out, because I have the option to just shave my boys heads. Sorry!.... About the Wii pic, tooooooo cute!

Robin said...

Hi Natalie,
I just had to check out your blogs after you commented on a card I made. I love your vinyl and paper creations, but I absolutely ADORE your family blog. What a beautiful family you have. Your kids are darling!! This picture made me giggle and I felt your pain when I saw the hairdresser ones. I can only imagine what you felt when you saw all those little curls gone!!
Have a great day!
Robin