I always call my youngest three my little girls, well they are getting not so little. They are growing up! I love to see my children grow and discover who they are...it is just happening too fast at times. Anyway, here is a picture of my getting bigger "little girls."
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Sweet little girls
I always call my youngest three my little girls, well they are getting not so little. They are growing up! I love to see my children grow and discover who they are...it is just happening too fast at times. Anyway, here is a picture of my getting bigger "little girls."
Tyckenings:
Bella,
Little girls,
Lu Lu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
They are really beautiful Natalie! And you're right it dies go to fast!
See...you can't even tell that Gracey cut Emma's hair....from the front! :) I heard Gracey came over to the house but I wasn't there. She looked at Jim and frowned then left just like that. Ha! She is funny!
This picture was taken before she cut Emma's hair :). When did Grace come over?!
She came over Wednesday afternoon. I was still at work.
I LOVE those pictures of LuLu and Bella, Natalie. They are so beautiful!
Post a Comment