Lu Lu loves to bowl on the Wii. She always asks if she can "play and practice" bowling. She didn't want to try new sports because it was harder for her and I told her the more she practices the better she will get. So, now she "practices" all sports. :) We came in and found her all tuckered out...controller still attached. Too Funny!
Friend Zoned By Samantha Hastings-
1 week ago






5 comments:
Oh that is just too cute!
So cute! I love the Wii
aaah! That is a seriously cute pic!
Oh my on the hair! That breaks my heart! What a sweetheart for wanting to be 'big' and helping sister with her hair. That is where I luck out, because I have the option to just shave my boys heads. Sorry!.... About the Wii pic, tooooooo cute!
Hi Natalie,
I just had to check out your blogs after you commented on a card I made. I love your vinyl and paper creations, but I absolutely ADORE your family blog. What a beautiful family you have. Your kids are darling!! This picture made me giggle and I felt your pain when I saw the hairdresser ones. I can only imagine what you felt when you saw all those little curls gone!!
Have a great day!
Robin
Post a Comment