Friday, January 30, 2009

Our TWINS are 11!!!


11 years ago I was getting ready to deliver our twins. They were officially born at 1:36 p.m and 1:39 pm. Wheelz is the oldest by 3 minutes. When I was first pregnant Wade had felt like we were going to have a girl and I knew I was going to have a boy....we were both right. They always snuggled as babies...sleeping with their heads together at nap time. I am so happy you both came into our lives. You have brought us so much joy. Wheelz and Zbolt love SPORTS...and get their nicknames because they are SOOO FAST! They can be the best of friends and also tease each other relentlessly. We hope you have a wonderful 11th brithday. Thanks for being ours.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH!!!!
5 yrs old











This morning...














We are 11 today!









They still love to snuggle when they sleep!

4 comments:

The Olson Gang said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! How time flies!! They are so stinkin' cute... but so are all your kids! AND they are awesome... as well as the others... I see a trend going here! :) You and Wade are amazing people.. so.. what more could we expect - but amazing kids!!! WAY TO GO!!! Double the fun!!! Double digits!!! Just think... another 11 years and you'll see double 2's!!! WOW!!! scary!!! ENJOY EVERY MINUTE!! It will be here before you know it!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite TYCKSEN TWINS!!! HAPPY HAPPY DAY TO YOU!!

The Grant Family said...

Sooooo darling! I always thought it would be fun to have twins. Hard, but amazing. They are so cute snuggling.

Natalie said...

Thanks for thinking of Ronan, he had a blast. your kids are so cute to each other, I love that. What a great example.

Piano Mom said...

Do you just smile and tear up when you look at those pictures?! They are wonderful. Happy (late) Birthday!