

Wheelz is our only boy and it has been so much fun experiencing different things with him. He is now an 11 year old scout, but, a few weeks ago he earned his Webelos badge and his Arrow of Light. They had a man come and do an 'Arrow of Light' ceremony. He did an awesome job and even made Dallin and the other 2 boys..each an arrow. It was a fun experience. I was so proud of Dallin, sitting so tall and keeping his eyes focused on the man as he spoke. Good job, son! We are so proud of you. Way to go Wheelz.






3 comments:
Way to go Dallin! Great job kiddo! I know it is late but Happy Birthday to the two cutest twins ever! 11 Oh my goodness, Wade and Nat I can not believe they are growing up so fast!
Way to go! That's the same man that came and did the arrow of light for Austin when he got his....
Way to go Dallen. Go all the way little guy! I didn't get my eagle and I regret it. What are you now... a Bear? Don't forget to get your Totenchip (license to use a pocket knife, hatchet, or sticks to poke your sisters with).;) I'M JUST JOKING NATALIE!!
Post a Comment