I was reading a talk by our Prophet, Thomas S. Monson from his talk last Conference,
Finding Joy in the Journey. I love Valentine's Day and the reminder that we should freely show our love to those around us. President Monson asked that we say "I love you" more; always express our thanks. And then he said,
"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved." It made me take a pause today to remember that people, especially my family, are so much more important than things. So, today I resolve to give a little more love to those around me, to give extra hugs, to "enjoy" the laundry that is piling up, to learn from trials...knowing that there is opposition in all things...as bad as it may seem, it has to get that much better and to make every day and month a time to give more LOVE.
I am so grateful for my FAMILY and FRIENDS. Have a happy day and know that you are LOVED!!!






2 comments:
Thanks Nat, Love you too but the laundry....that's a little optimistic, I've seen how much laundry you have :)
That quote is the one I wrote down from Pres. Monson's talk because it really struck me. It's a good reminder of what should be most important.
Post a Comment