Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oh...FUNNY BABY GIRL!

This picture is so funny!! The older girls got these great soft socks from Santa and Chloe wore them all the time. She has one her sister's shirt, bella's princess shoes and zbolt's socks. TOO FUNNY!!
I had just woken up and I heard Wade laugh. Baby girl was sitting on the floor with a comb, the detangler and a headband already in her hair. She tries so hard to be BIG!!



Our sweet baby girl could relax anywhere...and she loves her sisters' chapsticks!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cute personality, I just love these fun pics.

the Brakey's said...

I love this picture laying in the box! It's just pretty typical-we stress to get them fun stuff for CHristmas, when they are just as content with the box!

Becky said...

I just read through your last several posts.. You have such a great family. I love all of the pics. I really liked the one in the bathroom! LOL What a fun family!