40 years old today and still hotter than ever. Did I mention she surfs? Happy Birthday babe, have a great day and month you deserve it!

Natalie or Lauren? You decide

We were looking through pictures the last couple of days of my beautiful wife and couldn't help but notice the resemblance between her and Lauren. Not that we haven't noticed this before but, WOW do they ever look alike. Our Lauren is going to be a knock-out if she keeps looking like her mom as she grow up! Boys stay away, I've got guns!

10 comments:
Happy birthday beautiful girl!
I think the second younger picture looks like Dallin with hair :)
Happy Birthday Natalie!!
Happy Birthday Aunt Natatlie! I hope you have a wonderful day! Wow I can't believe the resemblence between you and Lauren, that's crazy!
Happy Birthday Natalie!!! You dieserve a great day!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! NATALIE!!!
I hope you have a VERY happy day - and a FABULOUS year! YOU DESERVE IT!
Happy days to you!
Natalie,
Hope you are a having a memorable day...HAPPY BIRHTDAY!
Happy Bday Natalie! I was going to stop by yesterday but figured your family was spoiling you lavishly. I'll stop by this w/e.
Talk about a Lauren look-alike. Wow! Scary.
Thanks for being so wonderful!
Amber
Happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Natalie- Your surfing looks pretty good!! I don't think I would be standing?? :-) I hope your day was wonderful- you deserve it!!
I think it is you mom Happy Birthday!!!!! Love,Dibber
Post a Comment