Saturday, September 13, 2008

GOT MUD?!



There is a mud puddle that appears on the side of our driveway..after a rainstorm or if the sprinklers have run the night before. Our baby girl discovered it and LoVeS to play and splash in the mud. So, on this day she had gotten muddy (not as bad as these pictures) and I had taken her in and given her a bath. Not 10 minutes later, Wade says, "Natalie, come look at this." Bella had gone out with her and helped her enjoy the mud even more! As you can tell, she thoroughly enjoyed this!!! Luckily, daddy was home to capture it on film. My little cute, mischievious MuD MoNkEy!!

3 comments:

Penrod Family said...

I LOVE IT!!! It looks just like Cohen! Welcome to the blogging world. Cute pictures!!!

Tycksen Family said...

i love your blog it is the best love,abby

Tycksen Family said...

Abby-

Thanks sweetie! I think you are the BEST!!! I love you so much.

Love -
MOM