Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lettering on the walls












One of my new hobbies is cutting out vinyl lettering on my cricut--and putting it on anything and everything. (walls, the fridge, cupboards, softball helmets, etc.). I have always wanted to have a temple picture with a saying by it in each child's room, well my wish came true. I have them up in each room..except for the younger girls. Here are some pics.
Today being September 11th..my thoughts have turned to that historic day so many years ago. I still can remember where I was, where my family was and what we were doing. Today, I would like to express my gratitude for my freedom, for my family and for the restored gospel in these Latter-days. What a blessing it is to live in a country where we may practice religious freedom. I am grateful for the many men and women who fight to make that possible.

1 comment:

Kristen and Co. said...

Ditto to your thoughts on 9/11. We have so many blessings!
BTW, Buble' is the best!
Love ya!