


Z bolt is our 3rd oldest...Wheelz is her twin and is older ONLY by 3 minutes. The little girls call her La La or buddy. Actually, that is Lu Lu's name for her. Z bolt is such a good helper! Ever since she was little, she has always been one to get things done...and quick. Her teachers at school love the extra help. She loves to do crafty things and she absolutely loves sports. Right now she is on an Accelerated Softball Team called the FIREBIRDS. She just recently made this team and it has been a great fit. She absolutely loves her coach and teammates. She got her nickname LT from softball. On one of her teams there were 3 girls with the same first name --so, they just called them by their initials...and it stuck. Her new team nicknamed her..Z' BOLT....because she is so fast!
This softball picture is a few years old..but, it is one of my favorites. She doesn't play catcher anymore..her new position is center field and second base. Last game she made an awesome catch. She also hit a stand up double over the left fielder! Way to go, Z bolt!! It is so fun to watch her play. I sure do love you LT! :)






5 comments:
Hey! I thought you were grounded. :)
Well, I made up for it by doing laundry until 4:30 am!!?? Crazy huh?!
i love it your great i am just kidding your super super great love,dibber
I love all the pictures and your thoughts about your kids. I got all choked up when I read your song to the tune of "pop corn popping". You are such a Chapion mother Natalie. Thank you for your example!
I LOVE A GIRL WHO DOESN'T MIND GETTING DIRTY! Anything for the win, right Lauren?
Post a Comment