Saturday, September 13, 2008

Back to School!





















It is always fun when school starts again. This year our family is headed off to four different schools! (3 Elementary's and 1 Middle school). T T is in 8th grade, Wheelz and Zbolt are in 5th, Dibber is in 3rd, Bella is in Kindergarten and Lu Lu started pre-school. Bella is the lucky one ...as she gets to take the bus to school! I am so happy that they can attend good schools and I am so proud of all of you. I feel so blessed to be your mom!

3 comments:

Tycksen Family said...

Mom your blog is sweet i love thatyou put apicture of all of us to introduce us and i love you so much!!!For supporting me in softball i really apprciate it!!!
Love,
Lauren

Tycksen Family said...

Lauren,

I love you too! Thanks for the wonderful comment. I love supporting you in softball..it is so much fun watching you play and get better. YOu are such a beautiful young lady...inside and out!

Love ya-
Mom

Tycksen Family said...

Thanks Mom you are such a great mom i think that your blog is super cute!!i love watching you play volleyball you get so agressive and holy cow you are the diving queen!!!!!
LOVE,
LAUREN