Thursday, September 25, 2008

Family Soup

My friend Kristen had a great idea and invited me to start a blog with her. On it we are going to post "Ideas for family fun and service...recipies for a happy, healthy family!" There is a link on this site or the web address is: www.nowservingfamilysoup.blogspot.com

I love the name she came up with --you're so creative Kristen . Family soup...it reminds me of the Fall and Winter months. I love Fall...especially with the cold weather coming....and all that comes with it. Crisp, cool weather, hot chocolate or apple cider, warm baked goods and a bowl of soup. A good bowl of soup warms the soul. The same happens when we spend time as a family!

I am so grateful for the family I have. I am grateful for little hands covered in mud or mac n cheese, kisses on my cheeks, hugs on the legs, cuddle bugs in bed on Sunday Morning, the "Hello, I'm home!" I hear between 2-4 pm, hugs in the morning, hearing the words, "I love you, mom", giggles in the other room, and especially for the love of a good man and daddy!!

No comments: