Remember to take the time to vote today. Every vote matters and COUNTS! Those in our presinct, 3618, voting is at the Stake Center. Enter in the SOUTH doors. It will be in the gym. I went this morning around 8:30 am and there were no lines. :) If you need someone to watch your kids while you vote, feel free to bring them to my house. Have a great day!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Remember to VOTE today!!
Remember to take the time to vote today. Every vote matters and COUNTS! Those in our presinct, 3618, voting is at the Stake Center. Enter in the SOUTH doors. It will be in the gym. I went this morning around 8:30 am and there were no lines. :) If you need someone to watch your kids while you vote, feel free to bring them to my house. Have a great day!!
Tyckenings:
Natalie's Notes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Abby-
Oh, so you do know about the candy chains. Do you? I have been haveing a wonderfull off track time. Sometime we shold have a playdate! Lets be penpalls!
Your friend,
Catie
Post a Comment