Monday, November 24, 2008

Just me and TT!

TT and me..just getting ready to head out for the midnight showing of TWILIGHT! We had a great time. We liked the movie...but, did not love it. I gave it 2.5 stars out of 5.
It is always fun to get one on one time with each of my kiddos and with Wade :)!!

4 comments:

Penrod Family said...

Just one word 'Beautiful'. What a wonderful picture.

Laurel said...

What a fun time for you two! Natalie, you look Beautiful!! I love you hair. :)

Bell Family Blog said...

How Fun! What gorgeous girls! I love girl time with my girls, now I got to get Aaron into doing daddy daughter dates! LOL!

The Olson Gang said...

You are both ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Well, I must say you just have a BEAUTIFUL family!!! And a family that has fun together! You can see it in everyone's eyes! I LOVE IT!!

Thanks for being such a great example to me!

(Sorry about the "frog" voice on Sunday.... its a good thing you are good!!)
And......

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!!!