Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tinkerbell and Snow White!

Here are my sweet girls. Don't they look adorable?! We tried to do Bella's hair like tinkerbell and thanks to her scissors talents she already had some bangs. Should I keep them? What do you think? She does look older, but, do I want that?!
And thanks to sweet friends, I didn't have to buy or make any costumes this year. I think each year everyone should get together and share past costumes---makes live easier.

3 comments:

The Grant Family said...

We borrowed Catie's 50's girl costume from a neighbor...definitly the way to go.

Nurse Heidi said...

Fun fun fun!! I think the costume swap is a great idea. I loaned out a couple of our old ones this year. I'm all for it. Maybe we should have an HFPE night with a table on one end for that very purpose.

Tycksen Family said...

I think that is a great idea Heidi. My sister's ward in California does it every year.