Monday, December 15, 2008

No Worries!!

I found a quote that I love by Og Mandino, it states:

"I am not a human being, I am a human becoming."

I just smiled when I saw the previous post, I am excited to turn 40!! Call me strange, but the older I get, the more I like who I am striving to become. Maybe it's because I've realized how much I don't know and how teachable I want to become. So, no worries about Wade spilling the "news" too soon! I am looking forward to the next century...as a 40 year old woman. I am looking forward to the ups and downs. I am looking forward to seeing my children discover who they truly are. I am looking forward to more years with my sweetheart, Wade. I just hope I can always remember what I have learned, cherish days for what they are and enjoy the little moments in life.

I love you, Wade!! Thanks for a great vacation "early" birthday present!! And thanks for being mine.

3 comments:

Kristen and Co. said...

What a great quote! And a great attitude. When I grow up I want to be like you!

Piano Mom said...

I love that quote! You are an amazing woman Natalie...

Becky said...

I love the pic from your cruise! You two are a beautiful couple :) I love that quote....