
Well, we just got back from our cruise. What a trip! We had so much fun. It was really the trip of a lifetime. We went on the trip for two reasons. First to celebrate our 15th anniversary. We had planned on either going to Hawaii or on a cruise for the last seven years and surprisingly Natalie was either pregnant or nursing a baby. So finally we were able to go. Secondly because Natalie turns the big 4 - 0 next month. Yep Natalie's 40. I'm posting this out there in hopes that she doesn't read it for a couple of days. I'll probably get the business when she finds out!
Anyway, we got our picture taken numerous times on the cruise. This is one of our favorite pictures. I couldn't say no to buying it. Look at those eyes on that beautiful woman! Wow!
It was really rejuvenating to both of us going on this trip. I don't think I swore at one person in traffic on the way to work Monday morning. I've been nice and relaxed ever since. The only problem I've had since being back is the ground moving. I haven't quite got my land legs back yet.
Anyway, we got our picture taken numerous times on the cruise. This is one of our favorite pictures. I couldn't say no to buying it. Look at those eyes on that beautiful woman! Wow!
It was really rejuvenating to both of us going on this trip. I don't think I swore at one person in traffic on the way to work Monday morning. I've been nice and relaxed ever since. The only problem I've had since being back is the ground moving. I haven't quite got my land legs back yet.






14 comments:
Happy 15 to you both! I'm sure you will have many, many, many more together! YOU ARE BOTH AMAZING WONDERFUL PEOPLE! CONGRATS! And I'm so jealous...you got to go on a cruise! (well, not completely...I'm not much of a water person...just mostly jealous that you got to get away!) GORGEOUS picture! I can see why you couldn't resist! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Ahhhh! That is awesome! I'm glad you finally got to get away! There's is nothing like being newlyweds all over again! BTW Natalie, you may be turning 40, but I know your really 22 at heart! And please, don't let Wade advertise that before it's time! Enjoy 39 as long as you can!
What a sweet guy...sneaking on to the blog to tell everyone that your wife is turning 40...WAIT! Not sure I'd be to excited if my hubby did that!:) Truth is, Natalie's 40 looks like everyone else's 30. What a great picture! What a great couple! Glad you've got that swearing under control!;)
What a wonderful way to celebrate your years together! Congratulations!
I'm not fooled - you're still rotten. Kidding...you guys look great!
This is a gorgeous picture of the two of you. You both look wonderful! Happy Birthday. You are still very, very young!
Wow- that is an amazing picture. How fun for you guys! Congratulations on your 15th. A cruise is so fun!! Who kept your kids?? I have to say you look amazing at 40 Natalie. Always have and always will :-)
Congratulations!!!! (and you look GREAT!!!) Beautiful picture!
Well Congrats the both of you 15 Years is such a long time. Your family is so cute not sure if you know who I am i am Candis's cousin. Well i just seen ya on here and had to say hi. Hope you don't care.
Woot! 15 years! And you look great together :). Plus, Natalie, if I can look as snazzy as you at 40 I'll be a happy woman.
Josh,
We went to the Western Caribbean on Royal Caribbean on their ship Liberty of the Seas. What ships did you guys work on? :)
What a beautiful picture! Congratulations on the 15 years. You guys are so great. We hope to see you soon.
What a cute husband to write about you on your blog... you look so beautiful in that picture. Where did your cruise go? How fun! Look how many things you've accomplished in 15 years together (i.e. 7 kids!!) You're such an amazing mother- I want to be just like you!!
Congrats and you two look great!I bet it was a blast getting away just the two of you.
40 is the new 30 anyway.
Post a Comment