Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to MOMMY! 41 and LOVING it!

Yep, I have officially started my 40's and I LOVE IT! It just get better and better with time. Maybe I just realize more and more about what I don't know and how am eager to apply what I do. I am so thankful to be a mom and wife. It gives me great joy and fulfillment.

Anyhow, my birthday was great. My mom came and gave me about 4 hours to myself. I got to go to the temple and browse a bookstore and get a pedicure. Thanks for the pedicure WADE!! LOVE IT!! And then Wade made my ultimate all time favorite meal, Chicken Fajitas and we watch a movie with our kiddos. It was a perfect day. Oh and when I came home, my children and my mom had made me a banner and they decorated the house. TOo CUTE!! Thank you everyone ....family and friends that called, stopped by, facebooked...it was a wonderful day.

3 comments:

che carina! said...

hi there natalie,

thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. it really made my day!!

i am in complete awe how you have 7 children and yet you don't even look like you've had 1!!! and you and your family always look so gorgeous. you're a champion of a mummy!!

i actually made the mailboxes using scrapbooking cardstock. the idea is from another talented mother here: http://www.simplymodernmom.com/2010/01/special-delivery-paper-mailbox-tutorial-and-pattern/#comment-3342

i tried to insert the link but it doesn't seem to work so if you just copy and paste, it should take you where you need to go. you can download the pdf template and make the mailboxes. however when i downloaded the pdf i found that the mailbox was too small for my liking so i used it as a guide to make slightly bigger mailboxes.

as a heads up..i've read in other blogs that you can actually get really cute metal-like mailboxes from target there in the states for only $1!!!! so wish we had that here in australia..it'd definitely be a lot sturdier than a paper one.

hope that helps. and keep up the great work as a super mummy!!

leanne

che carina! said...

oops sorry to bug you again.

i just noticed once my comment was published the link doesn't look like it's come through properly. if you have any problems just email me: l_leato@hotmail.com and i'll send the link that way.

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-perlengkapan-bayi-baru-lahir