Smith's in Herriman has 10 x 15 " glass pans on sale for $5.79. I was excited to find it and then I came home and Wheelz and Dibber helped me do my first "glass etching." It was very easy and it turned out great. You can find more info and instructions on my other blog Natalie's Creations. You can find the pans at the back of the store by the ice cream. ENJOY!!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Bargain of the day
Smith's in Herriman has 10 x 15 " glass pans on sale for $5.79. I was excited to find it and then I came home and Wheelz and Dibber helped me do my first "glass etching." It was very easy and it turned out great. You can find more info and instructions on my other blog Natalie's Creations. You can find the pans at the back of the store by the ice cream. ENJOY!!
Tyckenings:
Glass Etching,
Natalie's Notes,
Recent Projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment