Happy Birthday, Wade! (Late) It was fun to see pictures of Wade as a little boy. Oh my goodness do I see a lot of your children in him!!
Du du duuuu -- haPpy biRfdaYyyyy (belated)!! That was supposed to be in the Guss Guss voice.:) Sooo let's see... if I get my calcu lay shuns right you should be... a^2 cos(ax) + b^2 cos(bx) = c+ e = mc^238!???? Feliz Anniversario man!! We wish you another year of health, happiness, prosperity, and sanity.:)Love, - Kenny and Nijessia
GrRrrrr! Look at that snapshot of you two... phui pheWwwww, you're one good lookin couple.;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Wade! (Late) It was fun to see pictures of Wade as a little boy. Oh my goodness do I see a lot of your children in him!!
Du du duuuu -- haPpy biRfdaYyyyy (belated)!! That was supposed to be in the Guss Guss voice.:)
Sooo let's see... if I get my calcu lay shuns right you should be...
a^2 cos(ax) + b^2 cos(bx) = c
+ e = mc^2
38!????
Feliz Anniversario man!! We wish you another year of health, happiness, prosperity, and sanity.:)
Love,
- Kenny and Nijessia
GrRrrrr! Look at that snapshot of you two... phui pheWwwww, you're one good lookin couple.;)
GrRrrrr! Look at that snapshot of you two... phui pheWwwww, you're one good lookin couple.;)
Post a Comment