Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mom's new hobby

Well, here it goes. Thanks to my husband, who is amazing at anything to do with the computer, we are starting our family blog. I love the "sports theme" of our Blog. If you were to look up Tycksen Family in the dictionary, there would be a suffix that would read..a family that excels and loves many sports. It is so fun for us to see our children enjoy and do well at sports. In fact, football season has started! Yipee!!! So, little by little I will try to archive our family's life. I am excited!

3 comments:

Kristen and Co. said...

Natalie! So glad you started your blog! I'm looking forward to reading all about the Tycksen Tales. Love ya!
Kristen

the Brakey's said...

okay Natalie, I've added your link to my blog so I can come and visit your at the click of the mouse! Thanks for sharing!

Tycksen Family said...

MOM I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU STARTED A BLOG CAUSE I LOVE GOING ON IT I THINK THAT THE BLOG IS CUTE AND TOTALLY AWESOME!
LOVE,
LAUREN